Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st Official Weight-In

Well here it is, my first weight-in, exactly 1 week after my last one. I must say I am pretty proud of myself.
I have been following my diet to a tee, and doing my workouts. I even woke up this morning at 8, yes 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning to workout.

I really am feeling great, and I have noticed more energy which is something that I have been lacking for a long time.
Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer......


I have lost a total of 5.6 lbs in 7 days......not tooooooo shabby I must say so myself....lol....now some of you are gonna be haters and say it's water weight, but I have been drinking 3-4 liters of water a day, so that's not the reason.

Now for my measurements:

Current Weight: 277.4lbs

Chest: 47 1/2"
Waist: 44 1/2"
Hips: 55"
Left Arm: 17 1/2"
Right Arm: 17"
Left Thigh: 34"
Right Thigh: 34"


That makes my total inches lost in a week: 4 1/2"

I think I'm going to tweek my workouts this week though. I really am enjoying the YOU: On a Diet workout by Dr. Oz, but I am feeling like it's not pushing me enough. It's more yoga/stretching like, and I'm looking for more cardio. 

Introducing Jillian Michaels to my daily adventure. I came across a 30 day workout that incorporates 3 of her workout DVD's...


This is what the schedule looks like if anyone is interested:

Day 1 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 2 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 3 - No More Trouble Zones
Day 4 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 5 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Day 6 - Quick Trouble Zones
Day 7 - OFF!!!!!
Day 8 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 9 - 30 Day Shred: Level 2
Day 10 - Quick Trouble Zones

Day 11 - 30 Day Shred: Level 2
Day 12 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Day 13 - No More Trouble Zones
Day 14 - OFF!!!!!
Day 15 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1 & Quick Trouble Zones
Day 16 - 30 Day Shred: Level 2
Day 17 -  No More Trouble Zones
Day 18 - 30 Day Shred: Level 1&2
Day 19 - No More Trouble Zones
Day 20 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Day 21 - OFF!!!!!
Day 22 - 30 Day Shred: Level 2&1
Day 23 - Quick Trouble Zones
Day 24 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Day 25 - Quick Trouble Zones & 30 Day Shred: Level 2
Day 26 - OFF!!!!!
Day 27 - No More Trouble Zones & 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 28 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism & Quick Trouble Zones
Day 29 - 30 Day Shred: Level 2&1
Day 30 - No More Trouble Zones

This looks tough, but I think I'm ready. I really am looking for something to push me, as I need a really good kick in the ass after letting myself get to this point in my life.

Hopefully this helps take me to my next goal which is 250lbs. I am shooting for April 1st.
I really think that's doable!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs