Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day

Well good ol' luck of the Irish......I'm sure I have Irish in me somewhere as I'm one of the biggest mudbloods ever......

What's up with you all?

Me I'm down 10lbs....yup that's 10......back in my 230's and heading to where I left off my journey at 219.

I have been working my butt off and I'm back into my routine, with having Saturday's off of course, today being green beer!

So I have been back on the treadmill and working out with Jillian Michaels......

She's tough, but worth it.....I sweat like a mother.....

I am also back into my healthy eating routine.....the first week was tough getting back into it, but it was tough a year ago and I managed to do it then.

I also started to keep a daily journal. This is a new thing. It looks very similar to the pic below, with the tabs on top. I cut & paste, write how I'm feeling, and bitch about whatever. It's almost like my own personal blog that I can carry with me. It gives me the option if I want to share or not. I write down what I'm eating, no calories, or statistics. Just healthy eating and reading my body. Only weight....that's it.


As I raise my glass of green beer in salute to all my fellow bloggers......Have a safe & happy St. Patrick's Day!!!......and may your belly's be stuffed with corned beef and cabbage.....remember binging & purging is not allowed!



Leelou Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I love that Jillian cartoon...SO TRUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger! just came across a comment from you a while back and realized I haven't checked in on you in forever!! I am such a bad blogging friend. I hope you're doing well. That cartoon is HILARIOUS!!! I can so relate! LOL!

    Krystle
    www.myskinnyjeansdreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs