Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thanks Eve.....


Why did Eve have to eat that damn apple???.....This is the first time I have had to deal with my monthly "present" since starting my lifestyle change, and let me tell you it sucks ass....who's idea was it anyways to call it a present?....pfffft

Not only have I not lost any weight this week, but most of the week the scale was telling me I had GAINED 3 pounds. Talk about a depressing Bonnie roaming the house for days on end.
I had a chocolate meltdown on Wednesday night that I couldn't control, and a salt craving on Thursday, that almost brought me to tears.....What the hell is happening to me?

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!!!

I mean I'm ok now that I have got it out of my system, but I hope it's not like this every month. I'm back on track now, and I guess I will just mark this down as a failed week, pick myself up and move on.
The rest of the week I stayed true to the diet, and I know women retain quite a bit of water, so hopefully by next Saturday everything will be the norm again.

On a positive note, I have dropped almost 2 pants sizes since I started which feels great. I started in a tight 24, but now I'm into a loose 22. I am hoping to be into a 20 within the next 2 weeks. My t-shirt went from a XXL to a XL as well. Obviously I'm trying to find a positive to my negative week, and this helps some.

I did pick myself up a t-shirt that is a L at Old Navy. It's a little snug in the arms, but I will get into it in no time. I really wanted the shirt, and they didn't have any bigger sizes, so I figured I might as well buy it, as it will give me an incentive to lose more weight. I mean come on it is MÖTLEY CRÜE.....I couldn't resist....lol



Now for my measurements:

Current Weight: 268 lbs  (13 lbs)

Chest: 45"  (4")
Waist: 41 1/2"  (3.5")
Hips: 55"  (1.5")
Left Arm: 17"  (0.5")
Right Arm: 17"  (0")
Left Thigh: 32 1/2"  (2")
Right Thigh: 32 1/2"  (2")


That makes my total inches lost this week: lost 1" (chest), gained 1" (hips)
Grand Total: 13 1/2"
* grand total for each area in parenthesis* 


I didn't even want to get on the scale to look, let alone take a pic, but I said I was going to be honest with myself, and with my followers, so here it is in all it's glory......gained 1.6 lbs this week :(


So until next week, here's to getting back on track, getting rid of the excess water, and living life to the fullest!!!

"If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end."
Julius Erving 


1 comment:

  1. don't worry bonnie i have been having trouble too this week. I blame periods for sure because i feel like i have no will power. dont worry youll get back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs