Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgement Day

There are 6 of these posted around my city.

Well we are alive. God didn't come and bring the good ones to heaven and leave the rest of us to die. The rapture has passed......lol.....DID ANY OF YOU REALLY THINK THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN?

I am catholic (not practising) don't get me wrong, but I think some people take this stuff way beyond.

Let me tell you something else, Justin Timberlake is hosting Saturday Night Live again tonight, if I would have missed that because of the Rapture I would have been pissed.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

The world did lose a well known figure yesterday though....Randy "MACHO MAN" Savage. He was one of my favourite WWF wrestlers growing up during the Hulkamania phase. I raise my glass to you Macho Man and I'm screaming OHHHH YEAAHHHHH!!!!

OK on to the hospital update.....

I am still wearing a heart monitor, and taking it easy. I have still been having chest pains, but they have been pretty minor, and not nearly as often. I went for a check up on Thursday, and was told that my blood tests, and chest x-ray were normal. I'm still waiting on my heart ultrasound results though. I also am considering going off the pill, as a number of people have mentioned to me that a lot of my symptoms are similar to side effects of that. I did mention it to the doctor but he didn't seem to concerned, so I might just take it upon myself to do it anyways.

I'm still eating healthy though, I think that is what has helped me to have an amazing week. Yes I said amazing because not only did I lose the 2lbs I gained last week, but I have lost 1.8lbs more!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!?!...don't worry God doesn't judge....remember rapture?.....lol

Scrambled Eggs with mushrooms, tex mex cheese and  my Pico de Gaillo
Mini Meatloaf's
I got the recipe for the mini meatloaf's from TJ's Test Kitchen. I substituted the turkey for extra lean ground sirloin though.....I prefer red meat for things like meatloaf, meatballs, pasta sauce, etc. They were pretty good, but next time I think I might add a little more seasoning, and some worcestershire sauce. 

I also was very well behaved at Adam's 6th birthday party.....I didn't even have any cake, even though there are pictures of me floating around on Facebook showing otherwise.....

I swear I didn't eat that bucket of icing
Here are some pics from the Birthday Party.....






I think I had just as much fun as the kids did, and it didn't cost me any calories.....lol

This week I think I'm going to start walking for a bit. I asked the doctor about it, and he said as long as I'm not overdoing it I should be fine. I actually miss being active. 6 months ago you would never have heard shit like that coming out of my mouth.

So my official weigh in this week is 246lbs. That's a loss of 3.8lbs this week.


My measurements have all stayed the same except I lost 1" in my hips (great spot to lose it)
So my total inches lost since February 1st are 26" overall. 

I am 3lbs away from my next mini goal of 40lbs lost.....the sun is out and mama needs a new pair of Ray Ban Aviators!!!!!!

In the words of McMurphy (Jack Nicholson) in one of my favorite movies of all time: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest..."Someone get me a fucking weiner before I die."

7 comments:

  1. Phenomenal weight loss! And CUTE kids! That looks like an amazing way to spend a birthday. So totally fun!

    As for this whole "rapture" thing...I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed if it does go down and I've spent all this time dieting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I told my husband the only I regret I have if the world ends today is that I didn't buy Ben & Jerry's one last time!

    That party looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! LOL on the rapture. Seriously scary how many people are buying into it!

    Congrats on the loss and good luck with the heart issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog girlfriend! And big ups on the loss & for not sticking your head into that giant bucket of icing.

    Just so you know, if I lived in your city I would have set fire to every single one of those ridiculous billboards. Any excuse for a fire.
    And I have a feeling you would have helped me? Apart from setting fire to anything actually being illegal, it should be illegal for those scaremongering bastards to even put them up in the first place? 3 words.....What the fuck.

    I'm glad you didn't get raptured. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the weigh in! I totally would not have been able to control myself with a bucket of frosting like that. :)

    Not only are there some of those rapture billboards all over Chicago, but they also paid to get a few city buses covered in their ads. Talk about scary! I think it's more sad than anything, really - some people honestly believed it. I don't see the need to advertise a rapture - maybe it's just me, but I try to be a good person all the time because it feels right and it's just the right thing to do, not because the world is going to end this afternoon and I need to be extra good before it's too late. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock! So happy to hear your good news. Here's to your next goal!!

    DEFINITELY get off the pill if you can. I had several mini strokes because of it. I can't even tell you how many doctors I saw, how much blood I gave, and how many tests they ran. None of them put two and two together. I even had one doctor tell me it was "in my head." HAHAHAHAHAHA Funny, once I gave up the pill I stopped have transient ischemic attacks. Fancy that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I am definitely looking forward to Justin and Gaga tonight on SNL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs