Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just My Life

I would like to start this post by wishing my BFF Jason a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!......You have always been there for me when I have needed you, are supportive in whatever I do, and have loved me for who I am. You have been with me since "fat" Bonnie, and will continue to be with me throughout this adventure. I Love You, and may this year bring us some fun!!!!!!


Wow this week has been nothing short of interesting. We will start with some pics.....

My hubby & I stopped by Tim Horton's for a iced coffee (made with white milk instead) and a chicken wrap. I was greeted by my name staring back at me from the donut display. "Bonnie's Favourite".....let me just say I didn't get any cause this isn't conducive to my diet.


As we proceeded to wait for our wrap's to be made, I was looking into the soup area and noticed that one of the workers had written "Goat Meal" on one of the lids.....I proceed to voice my opinion loudly that I thought that was disgusting and why anyone would do that in a food establishment. Dan told me to relax that it was probably oatmeal and someone was trying to be funny. I personally thought it was gross, guess I was just being bitchy at this particular moment (what else is new?)


The wraps that we had at Timmy's were ok, so I thought I would try to recreate them during the week at home for a nice light dinner. I used whole wheat tortilla's, a romaine lettuce leaf, tomatoes, a piece of bacon, and some light mayo. I also made a cucumber & onion salad for the side. It was great & filling. I will definitely be making this again during the summer.


It has been raining A LOT in my city, to the point that we have reached a record breaking rainfall. So when the sun finally peaked out as I was sitting on my couch one day, I noticed that my little man is starting to get a sprinkling of freckles just like his mama. So of course I made him stand still so I could take an extreme close up of his face to capture the moment. You never know when & if they will go away. Mine have faded quite a bit, and my mom has lost her's (in her face) all together.


Most people don't know this about me, but I have a water bottle fetish. I know weird huh.....I don't know what it is but I have a million of them, and whenever I see them in the stores I actually stop and look. I also have a fetish for school supplies (that is another story). Anyways I purchased a really cute metal one this week, and it is my current water bottle for now....what cha' think?


Now if you notice that in the bottle there is a lot of aqua (or turquoise) This is my absolute fav color. My iPhone has a aqua case, my Macbook has a aqua case, and this week I went out and bought some aqua nail polish......LOVE IT!!!!!!!......It is called Turned up Turquoise by China Glaze....so hot.....


So other than getting the pot lights put up in the kitchen, and still waiting on the granite, that is pretty much my week, besides working. Last night I went to my BFF's for a late dinner for his birthday and got pretty tipsy off of one glass of wine. I have become such a lightweight since I have started dieting, because I don't drink anymore. Here is a pic of me at the end of the night.....not too bad considering....lol

I'm not wearing any makeup....don't judge
This week in the weight loss department was another grand slam!!!!.....I have lost 2.2lbs this week, bringing my grand total to 39.2lbs.....just shy of 40lbs (which I was hoping for) 0.8lbs is nothing though, but now I have to wait another week for my new sunglasses, and to check another thing off my list. Well at least that will give me something to look forward too next weekend, and some extra motivation!

Spider Man band-aid's....this is what happens
when you have a 6 yr. old boy in the house....

I also don't have any more news regarding my chest pains. I am not wearing the heart monitor anymore, and I don't have a doctor's appointment for another 2 weeks. When I hear something though I will let you all know. I did go off the pill as well. I know some of you were wondering, so maybe that will help, maybe it won't. It can't hurt to try though.

So until next week, here's to reaching my 40lbs loss and then some, posting a new bra & undie shot, getting some sunnier weather to go on some walks, and having my kitchen renovation done and over with....

"If only it was as easy to banish hunger by rubbing the belly as it is to masturbate"  Diogenes the Cynic

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your China Glaze polish. Absolutely gorgeous. Wow, you are almost at 40lbs down. That is incredible. So excited for you! Do you have your sunglasses picked out yet?? I love sunnies too. Tom Ford and Valentino are among my favourites. (I know...pricey!)

    Glad to hear you are off the pill. Hope that helps bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the nail polish is rad. And so are you for nearly losing 40lbs!! I also can no longer drink an average sized man under the table. But that's ok with me. I don't need the calories or the hangover. And I'm a really cheap date. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there lady! thanks for stopping by Forgive & Forget the Fat. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs