Saturday, June 25, 2011

B.Y.O.C on Saturday???

It’s Friday Saturday so that means it’s BYOC day – Bring Your Own Crazy….to questions we all answer in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!


1.  What’s your favorite room in your house?


This is a tough one. I want to say my kitchen because it was just remodelled and it looks amazing with the granite. Then I want to say my bedroom because that's where all the magic happens ;) 
I guess I would have to say our family room. It has an amazing stone fireplace wall which is glorious in the winter, and a 60 inch plasma screen tv. This is where we cuddle on the couch and have family movie night every Sunday. I couldn't ask for anything more.




2.  Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera).  Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!


These are my fav at the moment. I love white gold or silver jewelry. I don't get a chance to wear these to often cause they are so big, but I love them!!! 




3.  What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?


I have to wear a shirt with my companies logo on it, with black/grey dress pants and black dress shoes. In the summer I can wear capri's if I want. 
I don't mind having a uniform as it keeps me from figuring out what I'm going to wear on a daily basis. It was like when I was in high school, I loved having a uniform.
The only drawback is that I only get 1 free shirt a year and the rest I have to buy, and since I'm loosing weight it is costing me a fortune in replacement shirts.


Laying down on the job!

4.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.


Blogland was quiet for me this week as I was without my laptop. I am trying to catch up on my posts, and reading/commenting on my favourite blogs. Don't worry people I am back!!!


Real Life was just as quiet. I don't have anything interesting to blog about. This happens to everyone from time to time. I don't think there is anything wrong with a quiet week. This week I am on vacation though so hopefully I have lots more to talk about next week. I had a loss of 1.2 lbs. Little but a loss none the less. You can read more about my week in the next post.


Have a great weekend people!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fav Blogs