Monday, July 25, 2011
Welcome to my weekly blog installment called Mental Monday's. A day for me to bitch about something without putting it into my regular posts. You are warned. These posts I don't hold back, and sometimes involves a lot of swearing.
This week I am going to talk about "Messed Up Toys Made for Children"
One of my followers sent me a link of something she seen and thought it would be perfect for one of my posts, then I took that and ran with it....lol.....Thanks Chubby McGee!!!!
1. Breast Milk Baby: Yes people lets give our 6 year old daughters fake boobs stuffed in a halter bra so they can feed their dolls that have "real sucking action"....WHAT???? The company has already made $2 million since the doll was released four years ago in Spain, and now it's coming to North America.
2. Pole Dancer: Batteries & Dollar Bills aren't included
3. Lower Back Tattoos: TOYS R US REALLY????......Is it necessary to sell "tramp stamps" to our little girls or God Forbid our sons if they ask.
4. Buzz Lightyear Sippy Cup: I don't recommend giving your child this as it looks like they are giving Buzz a Blow Job.....just sayin'
5. Harry Potter's Vibrating Broomstick: Hmmmmm let me see, give a child something they stick between their legs, ANDDDD it vibrates.....wish I had a toy like this when I was 13
WOW....What are people going to think of next
Have a great week everyone!!!!!!