Welcome to my weekly blog installment called Mental Monday's. A day for me to bitch about something without putting it into my regular posts. You are warned. These posts I don't hold back, and sometimes involves a lot of swearing.
This week is a more personal rant about things going on in my life.....
1. Why do people act guilty if they have done nothing wrong. Is it because they did something they feel bad about from before, or they just have a guilty conscience?
2. Why do people that you "know" don't like you, pretend like they do? I am an adult I can handle it. You can't like everyone, lord know's I don't. I consider it a slap in the face if you pretend that your my friend. Grow some balls and just leave me alone.
3. Why do people attack your size as the first means of an insult. I can't even count on one hand how many times I've been called a "Fat Bitch". Can't you come up with something more original? I know I'm fat, I don't need you to tell me......even the "C" word I can handle better.
4. When people offer you some kind of dessert at a get together and you turn it down, they look at you with utter shock & surprise. What the "token fat girl" can't turn down a piece of cake?
5. Why is it when you work so hard at getting something that you deserve, it always ends in disappointment? Well I shouldn't say always, that would be to negative, but it's happening so much to me lately that it feels like always.....
Sometimes you just need to scream.
Sorry everyone, I just needed to vent and that's what Monday's are for...I have been having a couple of shitty weeks and things just build up.
I had my weigh in yesterday but I worked all weekend and haven't really had a chance to blog about it. So if you are interested I added 2 lbs to my weight this week bringing me back to 241.6lbs.
I shouldn't really get to upset as "George" is visiting so it's probably just water retention....but still.
So that's it for me.....shitty week, shitty weigh in.....it's nothing but "up" from here!!!!
Here's to a GREAT WEEK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!